If you’re having a difficult time choosing between storage units in Lexington, SC, let our staff from Fast Casual Storage answer your self storage questions and direct you to the right size unit to meet your needs. Self storage, or what is commonly referred to as mini storage, doesn’t have to be complicated; one call to our team and we’ll make it easy and affordable to get all of your boxes and personal belongings stowed away safely and securely in our facility. Best of all, you’ll have 24/7 access to your items when you need them.
5 Top Tips For Choosing a Self Storage Facility
1. Take a moment to determine your reasons for storage and the type of storage services needed. Are you looking for short-term storage or do you need a unit for an indefinite amount of time? Will the items need to be retrieved out of storage often or will you rarely visit the facility? Will there be additional items added to the unit over time? Once you’ve answered these simple questions, get in touch with a storage specialist from Fast Casual Storage who can help you select the best storage space for your needs.
2. Have you driven past storage units in Lexington, SC and thought about stopping in for more information about rentals? Save yourself time and gas money and start your search over the internet. You’ll reduce steps and avoid a lot of hassles by inquiring through website forms and/or phone calls. Be sure to contact Fast Casual Storage for information about unit prices and sizes.
3. One important step you don’t want to skip is making visual contact with any prospective storage facilities. Once you’ve identified 1 or 2 prospects, it’s a good idea to make sure the appearance of each matches the photos posted online. Look for building damage, old paint, overgrown foilage, and the property’s general condition as an indication of how the facility is managed.
4. One of the most important things to consider when renting storage units in Lexington, SC and elsewhere is the size of unit you’ll need. Let the facility’s staff assist you with unit size selection and be sure to let them know if your storage needs will change over time.
5. Choose a conveniently located storage facility that’s close to home. When you need to retrieve a box or specific item, you don’t want to make a significant drive in order to access your storage unit. Fast Casual Storage is located on Sunset Blvd in Lexington for your convenience. When you rent a unit in our facility, you’ll have 24/7 access to your belongings.
There’s a lot more to consider than the 5 points we’ve mentioned; take your time and do your due diligence before renting a unit for personal storage. Our staff from Fast Casual Storage is always available to assist you with your storage assessment needs as well as selecting insurance for added protection while your items are being stored.Storage Units Lexington SC