If you are looking for a company that can help your business with its IT asset recovery, contact us at EXCESS LOGIC. Let us help you today.
What Is IT Asset Recovery?
When you have equipment taking up space in your office or warehouse, it costs you money. If it is an unproductive machine, you can hire a company to dispose of it for you. Several companies do nothing but specialize in selling your old equipment or re-purposing it. IT asset disposition doesn't always have to cost you money. Several companies can help you get money out of your old, unused equipment.
IT asset recovery is a method of accomplishing IT asset disposition. It is called ITAD for short. It allows you to remove unused or unwanted IT hardware out of your office or building. Your goal is not just to get rid of your unwanted technology, but to recover some funds. With these funds, you are free to invest in your infrastructure. You will want to partner with a business that specializes in IT asset disposition and recovery.
You must ensure that the company you choose will follow proper data destruction techniques and protocols. Proper data destruction or sanitation is crucial, primarily if your business deals with any proprietary information.
How Can We Help with Your IT Asset Recovery?
We can help make the process easy by providing the following:
- Easy online scheduling
- We will dismantle and remove all IT assets
- We maintain an onsite inventory
- We offer offsite or onsite data destruction, and we will clean and wipe all data systems, including SSD drives.
- You will receive formal receipts for media destruction, and recycling of all assets.
Some of the benefits of working with us are:
- You can reduce your IT costs
- Save yourself time because you are working with one trusted supplier
- Lessen business disruption
- We also help with asset recovery options
What Are Some Products We Accept for Recycling?
- Computers & peripherals
- Office and Telecomm Equipment—fax machines, copiers, security equipment
- Mobile Devices
- Data Center Equipment—Network related equipment, routers, cables, mainframe computer equipment
- Credit Card Terminals
- Media Storage
- Electronic and Industrial Scrap
- Test Equipment
- Defense and Aerospace Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Laboratory Equipment—ultrasound equipment, IV pumps, Anesthesia Units
What Are Re-deployment and Re-marketing Services?
If your equipment is relatively new or still in demand, you can have it repaired and refurbished so another company can benefit from its use. By selling it to another company, it solves several problems. You will get some money back, another company will get a great deal on a piece of equipment, and it won't end up in a landfill. Sometimes you can re-deploy a piece of equipment from one office to another, thus saving your company money. If you are retiring older IT equipment, we can sell your stuff for you through one of our many vendors.
Let Excess Logic handle your IT asset recovery. Our commitment to our customers makes us an excellent choice. Contact us today to see how we can help you.