For a quick review of our Reverse Logistics Services watch this short video
We remove all types of surplus equipment and electronic assets from their typical destination for the purpose of capturing value or proper disposal.
Frequently, today, modern organizations have a mix of excess electronic and non-electronic assets such as cubicles, office or lab furniture, metal scrap, RMAs, and other miscellaneous excess inventory.
|# Solution||Return on investmen||E-waste
|1. Store and Sell
|Depends on skills of the employee|
|2. E-waste Recycling
|less than $.10 cents on a dollar|
|3. Reseller||$.5-10 cents on a dollar|
|4. Auction||$.30 cents on a dollar|
|5. Excess Logic||$.80 cents on a dollar|
1. When an organization has performing and non-performing assets in the company, the Reverse Logistics Provider removes all assets from the organization’s facilities and moves them to our facility.
2. Reverse Logistics Provider usually has at least one large scaled warehouse. With the infrastructure to sort out these assets into performing and non-performing groups. Then, in turn, remarket those which are performing and dispose of non-performing assets.
3. Performing assets are the assets that can be remarketed on the secondary market.
4. Non-performing assets are the assets that need to be properly disposed of and recycled.
5. Reverse Logistics Provider provides data destruction with a certificate of destruction.
6. Since Reverse Logistics Provider sells performing assets via the biggest international online marketplaces they reach 100+ million of buyers and recover maximum market value.
7. Reverse Logistics Provider appraises the current market value and unlike auctions, which start from a small price and then move up, a one-stop solution sells performing assets at the current market price, which is the price of the same or similar asset was sold for the last 90 days worldwide. Additionally, a Reverse Logistics Provider provides an option to place the best offer so potential buyers can place an offer and the best offer wins.
8. Reverse Logistics Providers on average returns up to 80 cents on a dollar of a market value which is eight times more than resellers and three times more than auctions.
9. If your company has furniture, cubicles, metal scrap, or returns from retail channels, a Reverse Logistics Provider takes care of them too. They pick up all your mentioned nonperforming assets and either dispose of them or resell (RMAs) via alternative channels to convert your cost of managing returns into revenues.
10. The cost of disposal towards non-performing assets and RMAs, & remarketing services will be deducted from the sales of the total net proceeds. Finally, your organization receives up to 80% of net proceeds.
11. Since the company that provides a one-stop solution has never used the assets they are selling, they will relieve your organization from any liabilities, any returns, and all legal disputes because they have nothing to disclose. One-stop solution will be like a firewall in all transactions.
Things to consider. When you deal with a Reverse Logistics Provider you recover up to 80 cents on a dollar or the current market value. You don’t need to deal with several different vendors because one company covers all your excess assets, disposal, and remarketing needs. No upfront payments are required. No excess asset will be left behind or returned. The cost of pickups, sorting, and disposal fees are deducted from the sales proceeds. You don’t pay for storage of the performing assets while they are selling regardless of the time it takes. You will be provided with a detailed sales report and a check, monthly. They provide data destruction and your organization will be relieved from any and all liabilities.