Excess Logic’s ITAD solutions are a seamless alternative for companies that may not have formal Asset Disposal Programs, as well as customers that are interested in making equipment upgrades and need a viable disposal solution for outdated equipment.
Our ITAD solution is also advantageous for clients who have closed their facilities with aggressive time frames for the liquidation of remaining assets.
We make the entire process effortless by providing our customers with the following:
- Easy and convenient online service scheduling
- Dismantling, de‐installation, and removal of all IT assets
- Onsite inventory identification and reconciliation lists
- Onsite or offsite data destruction
- 100% sector‐verified data sanitization for any type of hard drive including SSD drives
- Documentation receipts for media sanitization, destruction, and recycling of assets
- Functional reporting of asset reconciliation, disposal, and revenue sharing.
Four benefits of working with Excess Logic:
- Reduce costs of IT deployment and IT decommissioning
- Save valuable time by working with a single, trusted supplier
- Minimize business disruption during complex IT projects and ensure project success
- Value-added asset recovery options, such as asset remarketing or asset recycling
How we remarket your IT assets
We take a multi-stage approach, a proven process for IT asset remarketing:
- We pick up and securely ship your IT Assets and devices to one of our processing facilities.
- Upon arrival, we audit and inspect the items for potential remarketing value, taking into account the cost of data destruction, remarketing, storage, shipping, and handling.
- Our trained team establishes the best possible value for your performing (salable) assets.
- Any data destruction procedures are completed and certificates of destruction provided.
- Re-marketable assets or harvested parts are sold through multiple domestic and international online marketplaces.
- Anything that can’t be resold (nonperforming assets) is securely dismantled and recycled according to material-specific standards and waste disposal regulations.
We take the hassle out of disposal and allow you to focus on your core business while providing you with an opportunity to increase profitability.