The Top 3 Headaches of the VP of Manufacturing and Unconventional Solutions.
As the VP of Manufacturing, you have a lot on your plate.
From managing production schedules to ensuring quality control, it’s no surprise that you’re dealing with a few headaches on a regular basis.
But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Here are the top 3 headaches of the VP of Manufacturing and some unconventional solutions to help ease the pain.
Headache #1: Meeting Production Deadlines
We know, we know. You’re under a lot of pressure to meet production deadlines, and it can be a real pain in the…well, you know.
But don’t worry, we’ve got a few unconventional solutions to help you out.
- Hire a team of ninja assassins to take out anyone who delays production. (Just kidding, please don’t actually do that. It’s illegal.)
- Bring in a team of super-efficient robots to help with production. They may not have emotions, but they sure know how to get the job done.
- Offer your employees a “production deadline bonus” for meeting or exceeding targets.
- Bring in a team of trained monkeys to help with production. They may not be as efficient as robots, but they’re sure to bring some laughs to the workplace.
Headache #2: Quality Control
- Ensuring that your products meet the highest standards can be a real headache. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
- Hire a team of professional taste testers to ensure that your products are up to snuff.
- Offer a “quality control bonus” to employees who spot and report any issues with the products.
- Have a team of “quality control inspectors” whose sole job is to find and fix any issues.
- Bring in a team of highly-trained dogs to sniff out any problems with your products. They may not be able to talk, but they sure know how to sniff out a problem.
Headache #3: Managing Costs
- Managing costs is a headache that plagues all VPs of Manufacturing. But don’t worry, we’ve got some unconventional solutions to help you out.
- Hire a team of professional bargain hunters to help you find the best deals on materials and supplies.
- Offer a “cost-saving bonus” to employees who come up with innovative ways to cut costs.
- Have a “cost-saving committee” whose sole job is to come up with ways to reduce expenses.
- Bring in a team of trained raccoons to help you dig through the trash to find any materials or supplies that can be reused.
While these solutions may be unconventional, they’re sure to bring a touch of humor to your headaches, and who knows, they may even work!
Just remember to always follow the laws and regulations.
Excess Logic provides a “team of trained raccoons” to over 500 large and small companies like yours to dig through excess materials, supplies, and equipment, to find those that can be reused and resold.